Why hire a professional organizer?
Clutter takes a mental, financial, and emotional toll on your life. It can make you and family members feel fatigued, frustrated, irritable, depressed, overwhelmed, ashamed, “stuck,” and out of control.
I can help you achieve your goal of getting organized so that you are able to find something easily, save money on late fees because the bills are in one place, use a room for its intended purpose, re-purpose a room, see your desk surface again, make room for your car in the garage, and have a tidy home so you can receive guests without panicking.
“Happiness is a place between too little and too much.”Finnish proverb
Hiring a professional organizer is an investment in the rest of your life. Becoming organized helps you become less stressed, calmer, and more confident. It can also change buying habits. Being organized keeps rooms tidy, makes it easier to maintain your home, and saves you time that could be better spent doing a fun activity. As a professional organizer, I can teach you organizing methods and design systems to guide you and your family in staying organized as well as provide advice on time management.
You need me if:
- You’re wasting time and money searching for misplaced bills and paying late fees, looking for lost gift cards, running to the store to buy something you already have but can’t find, and eating out or ordering take-out meals because there is nothing to make for dinner.
- There are marital or family conflicts due to clutter.
- You are always late because you can’t find what you or your family needs to get out the door.
- Your garage is overflowing with stuff so that the car(s) won’t fit. You waste time cleaning snow and ice off your vehicle before you can go to work.
- You have a storage unit because you have run out of space for your stuff, but can’t remember what is in it and don’t want to be paying the monthly rental fee anymore.
- You have no idea what is in the attic and need to go through it all because you want to “finish” that space for an extra room.
- You hate your kitchen set-up which makes cooking frustrating and you can’t find anything in your pantry so you buy items you already have.
- You would like to eat at home more because it’s healthier, but need guidance on how to stock your pantry and plan meals.
- Your home office looks like a “rat’s nest” and there are piles of paper everywhere. You despair of ever seeing your desk top again.
- Your hobby or craft material has taken over and is spilling into other spaces. Photos or other memorabilia are in piles and need to be corralled.
- You’re moving and need to get the house, basement and other areas decluttered and staged so it’s ready for showings.
- You suffer from C.H.A.O.S. (“Can’t Have Anyone Over Syndrome”) because you are too embarrassed to receive guests.
By the time you have reached this webpage, you are probably struggling to deal with overflowing desks, cabinets, drawers and closets. You may have reached the “paralyzed” stage where you have no idea where to begin. The most stress you will likely have is making that phone call. I would love to hear from you.
Schedule a Consultation
Your home should be your sanctuary and, as a professional organizer, I can help you reclaim your space, your life and your sanity. If you are searching to put order into your life and regain control of your accumulated things, you have come to the right place.